Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Beginnings: Officially a toddler

I am taking part in a photography challenge project this year. The theme for this month is "New Beginning"! Baby K is perfect to feature this month. She just turned 1 on January 2. She is officially a toddler. Here are her first birthday portraits:



As part of my photography challenge, I want you to go check out Brook's website. She is an amazing mom raising 2 adorable little miracles. Her little premies are beating the odds and having their own new beginnings.

6 comments:

  1. Cute Pics! I love that cake! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are sweet! This was my thought for new beginnings as well! Miss K is definitely adorable. I want to see more of her in her tutu. And man, that cake is amazing. My little girl was so tired by the time we got to the cake...no tantrum...just not impressed either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite the cake! :D

    Love her in her tutu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet! And what an amazing cake, I bet she had fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetheart...and such an adorable little 1-yr old grin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images, and totally love that cake!!

    ReplyDelete